Twitter is a social media site where every post you make is limited to 140 characters.
When to post Edit
- The best days to post material on Twitter are Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.
- At 1 PM (13:00) you'll get the most retweets.
Useful tips Edit
Here follows a couple of tips that may be useful to learn if you want to become successful on Twitter as a musician.
- Write a good bio, so your followers easily understand who you are and what you do.
- Follow other people. Maybe they will follow back!
- Start and join conversation, and make connections with people.
- Ask for retweets. If you want more retweets, you can also make it a habit to retweet other people's stuff.
- Don't spam your content, most of your tweets should probably be non-promotion stuff if you don't wanna be hated.
Profile pictures Edit
- The recommended size of your profile picture is 400x400 pixles.
- The recommended size of your background image is 1500x500 pixles.