Here's a few tips on how to reach out to people with your music.
- Always ask yourself: "What do they really want?" When you send mail to your mailing list, when you write a blog post, etc. Try to think about the people you wanna reach out to, and think about what they want to see, read or hear.
- What tricks work on you? How do you get in contact with new music. Try to learn the tricks your favourite artists use to reach out.
- Find your niche. And find your hardcore fans. There's no reason to try to satisfy everyone, so don't lay time on promoting techno music to metalheads.
- Don't talk like a company trying to sell something. Use the language you use with your friends. A professional corporate language will most likely increase the distance between you and your fans.
Similar pages Edit
- http://diymusician.cdbaby.com/the-musicians-path/ (2016-01-24)